We’re happy you found us!
We are a small church of warm people who love Jesus and want to share his love with you. It doesn’t matter who you are or where you’ve been, you are welcome here. Our prayer is that Jesus will meet you where you are at and you will come to know him better. Here is a video and a few FAQs below to help you feel comfortable trying us out.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is your weekly church service?
Our church gathers Sundays at 10:30 am to worship God and encourage each other. We meet in person but you can also catch us online via our website or via Facebook Live. If the weather is nice, we try to meet outside in our parking lot. If we have to go inside, we kindly ask everyone to wear a mask.
What is your worship service like?
Services generally last 75 minutes or less and follow this order:
- Welcome & invitation to Worship
- 2-3 songs of worship (mostly modern)
- Intercessory prayer
- Communion (1st Sunday of the month)
- Nursery-aged kids leave
- Scripture Reading
- Sermon (typically lasts 35 minutes)
- Final song
- Closing benediction/blessing
Please wear whatever you feel comfortable in.
Do you have a Sunday School or youth group?
Yes! But we call Sunday school Christian Education. We typically offer adult, youth, and children classes in the fall and winter/spring semesters. We also have a Thursday night youth group that meets at 6:30 pm via Zoom. Check the calendar for the most current info.
Where is your church located?
What is parking like?
We have two handicapped-accessible parking spots, two first-time guest parking spots, and plenty of parking in the paved lot, or the dirt lot just across our street.
Who are you affiliated with?
We’re not a solo show! Planted in 2015, Cornerstone is a member church of the Conservative Congregational Christian Conference.The CCCC is a network of congregational churches and pastors that hold to the gospel while allowing for each local church to decide on less important theological issues. You can find out more about them here.
Other Good Churches?
You can find great churches using these church directories. Here are a few local churches we appreciate and hope you’ll check out:
- Immanuel Church – Chelmsford (they started us!)
- Chinese Bible Church of Greater Lowell – Chelmsford (route 110)
- Journey Church on the Common – Chelmsford Common
- Congregational Church in North Chelmsford – North Chelmsford
- Chelmsford Bible Church – North Billerica
- Dunstable Church – Dunstable
- Pepperell Christian Fellowship – Pepperell
- Carlisle Congregational Church – Carlisle
- Faith Evangelical Free Church – Acton
How do I get connected?
We’d love for your to visit an upcoming church service, but even before that you could fill out our connect form so we can get to know you better. We’ve included a copy below as well: